Thursday, October 9, 2008

4 months old Werner rolling over

Everyday is a new day for baby Werner and it never fail to amaze me when he demonstrates all the new things he is picking up from this brand new world.

From having the strength to hold up his own head to cooing and squealing and making sounds of delight, from holding his own milk bottle and pushing it away when he's had enough, to taking out his pacifer and pushing it back into his mouth. From staring intently at his music-making toy, to staring at the pages from the books I read... From rolling over (non-stop) from front to back, to sitting up unsupported today (9 Oct), it never fail surprise and warms me when I see him practising these milestones that he has reached.

Special thanks to my mom for spending time with baby daily and helping him acquire all these skills while I am away at work.


Werner rolls-over

No comments: