Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it
- Henry David Thoreau
... maybe all of us should start acting busy- Me
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Botanical Gardens 1st Oct 2008
On Hari Raya Day, we brought the kids out to Botanical Gardens for some fresh air before Sylvia starts her PSLE. Also gave us a chance to bring baby Werner out to the park for some fun with the sisters.
*APRIL 2008*
Welcome to this blog I've created in anticipation for the
arrival of little Werner - choosing the cyberworld over hardcopy storage. In addition to keeping our friends and family updated on our progress, I hope this will also serve as a nice memory lane for us in years to come. Will do my best to update this site religiously (people who knows me well should know I am terrible at such tasks).. and if you find that I'm not updating the contents enough, scream at me!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment