Wednesday, February 18, 2009

werner's 8 months now, going 9..







its been a long while since i updated my blog.. not sure it i ought to attribute it to laziness or simply being too busy to do it.

so much has happened over the past months since Werner rolled over - he started taking solids about 4 months old, started swimming about 5 months, started crawling around 6 months and started standing (supported) from 7 months..

now I am anticipating the time he starts walking and calling me mama. :-)

at the same time, I am proud to highlight that till today, Wener is still having breastmilk (with formula as the last feed daily) - and having travelled to Turkey, Shanghai, New Delhi, I have managed to pump and bring back all the milk for him. I plan to feed him with the best for as long as I can - and hopefully till his teeth appears - by the way, he is a late bloomer where teeth is concerned - he is still toothless, but eating everything...

So much to update - but so little time - happiness is a choice - I choose to have it in my life everyday.



No comments: