Friday, May 9, 2008

Werner is 2.36kg today!

After days of worry that little Werner is not growing enough, I am so relieved that the checkup with Dr Yvonne today shows that my efforts of eating more meals and laying down enough really helps!! Today we see a nice increase of his weight to 2.36kg from 1.77kg 10 days back! Doctor even jokingly tell me that I can cut down on durians now as baby is of a nice weight at last!


Opps.... we still have a box of durian from hubby's yesterday's purchase... hee... guess I will still take somemore before I stop.
:-P

Baby is of a reasonable size to be delivered anytime now, and from the scan, Dr Yvonne says it could happen in about 2 week's time, after Vesak Day Holiday. Let's see if little Werner's birthday will coincide with daddy's (26 May) or sis Joo's (24 May)...
Oh yah.. importantly, before or after the car arrives?....

1 comment:

princesslonglegs said...

i dont mind helping out with the durians!! haha