Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Week 35

I'm now into week 35 of the pregnancy and baby Werner seems to be having lots of fun kicking and punching my ever-ballooning tummy, more so when there is food in the tummy.

He is a little underweight from our check-up last week though, at a mere 1.77kg (from 1.6kg 3 weeks ago) and I have been instructed to rest more so that he can gain the necessary weight to prepare himself for the world out here.

Daddy and the 3 kids at home have been very supportive. We have changed the daily dinner cooking to catering and the kids have been helping to cook the rice, wash the dishes, laundry (washing machine of course) and doing their own revision for examinations.

Before our next visit to the doctor's this coming Friday, Supermom will have to lay in bed more! (which is what I just did for the last 2 days!)

No comments: